*WHAT & WHY*
Our technical team will be performing a major update of our hosting infrastructure in order to ensure better performance and security of the iAdvize platform.
This will occur on Tuesday, August 10th, 5:00 AM - 8:00 AM UTC+2 (Paris Time).
We expect to cut traffic on our production servers for at most 60 minutes but you may notice the following effects during the whole intervention :
- All contact elements (contact buttons, invitations or engagement messages) will not be displayed on your websites
- iAdvize based BOTs and Third-party BOTs will not be displayed to visitors
- Social channels listening by iAdvize (Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, SMS, Whatsapp) won't be functional
- The connection to the conversation panel or mobile Apps won't be functional for Agents
- The iAdvize administration for Managers/Administrators won't be functional.
- iAdvize REST API, GraphQL API and webhooks won't be functional.
- No modifications on platform features are expected.
- UTC+2 (Paris, France): August 10, 5:00 AM - 8:00 AM
- US/Pacific: August 9, 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- US/Eastern: August 9, 11:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Asia/China: August 10, 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Jul 27, 17:04 CEST